Au Pair Trial

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Nov 19 04:20:42 MST 1997

I'm wondering  if it  really  makes a difference?
Maybe  it does,  maybe it doesn't,  but  is there
evidence one wayc or the other?  I'd trust myself
to listen  to only the evidence in a trial, and I
think most other people trust themselves as well.
Sequestering  means that the  court doesn't trust
the population,  doesn't it?  And  does that also
mean  that if  they had  their d ruthers,  judges
alone would do the trying and the sentencing?

Damn,,,,,  3:18 a.m., already?   I'm getting as
bad as Helen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    PapaPaul