clinton takes a whiz on the Tomb of the Unknowns

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Wed Nov 19 17:33:23 MST 1997

At 07:19 PM 11/19/97 -0500, Dennis wrote:

>I searched all day today for a word that aptly describes the low to which
>clinton has stooped selling national cemetery graves for personal political
>gain. I couldn't come up with one. Even vile four letter gutter language
>wouldn't suffice. But at least this will spell the end of clinton and his
>ilk. The USA has sunk pretty low but no one living can not be outraged over
>selling sacred, hallowed ground for personal gain. Excuse me I'm going to be
>sick again ......

So Dennis you think this will at last be the tool we've been looking for to
get rid of Slick.  Don't bet on it.  Look at all the stuff he's done
already and gotten away with.
"Let's fire those fatcat bureaucrats at the EPA who are so dumb they could
throw themselves at the ground and miss." - James Trafficant(D) Ohio