clinton takes a whiz on the Tomb of the Unknowns

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Wed Nov 19 17:02:28 MST 1997

Dennis wrote:
>I searched all day today for a word that aptly describes the low to which
>clinton has stooped selling national cemetery graves for personal political
>gain. I couldn't come up with one. Even vile four letter gutter language
>wouldn't suffice. But at least this will spell the end of clinton and his
>ilk. The USA has sunk pretty low but no one living can not be outraged over
>selling sacred, hallowed ground for personal gain. Excuse me I'm going to be
>sick again ......

Dennis,

This man has sold his country to the ChiComs for a mess of pottage; if all
the country has no value to him, what value has the several acres in which
the nation's honored (Clinton-despised) dead lie buried?  Absolutely none.
Will it mean the end of this being and his ilk?  Absolutely not.  You see,
this will be spun the way everything else has been.  My friend, save your
barf bag for when the spin-meisters start in on this.  Remember, the folks
who will be talking about this HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE the military.  By the
time they're through with this, those who have merited burial in Arlington
will be even less than those who paid the pimp so they could lie there.