clinton vs. Sadam - Food for thought

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Tue Nov 18 18:14:37 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
  I think all that things is to be deciding by three parts:
   1, Sadam's valor;
   2, USA's benefit;
   3, Clition's presidency.
  If the first is much bigger than the second, or the second is much
bigger than the last, then, a second Gulf war will be beginning(I dare
to bet our President Jiang will vote a unpolled one); If not, all things
will endding in future days, but Sadam can obtain nothing, Clition will
change his weapon investigator.
  By suggest, maybe the rootstock was in internal Iraq, Sadam have to
shift the people's attention to USA, only a strategy, in order to
continue to holding the powere.

Ma