"Silent Screams" Drown Out Ken or Ma

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Tue Nov 18 18:51:28 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>     the very real,"silent screams" from those your masters
> are torturing and killing in the Laogai are still "drowning out"
> you and your ilk's stateside propaganda.
   All the propagandas are same, Sir, Why did you hate Communist so?
because your Propaganda always report their bad things ONLY, in order to
achive this goal, even concoct.

>   In closing, I look forward to the day when the Great Chinese people
> escape the tyranny of the dictatorship of Jiang Zemin and are able
> to live and enjoy the invaluable norms of freedom.
  Half of above is right, that is "the Great Chinese people", ....
  The freedom, the great Chinese people will find it, but not like
yours, obviously, will be a Chinese style freedom.....
  Don't angry.

Ma