End Times

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Thu Nov 20 17:46:11 MST 1997

>Maybe some of you Bible experts can help me:
>
>Is there any mention in Revelations about the
>Internet collapsing in the End Times?   These
>past few days I've had little luck in getting
>online and frequently get stuck when I do
>manage to make a connection,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>
>Regards, PapaPaul

Hmm.  Revelations?  Not the place to look, PapaPaul, you're in the wrong
book.  According to the Book of Communications, 1:1-8:

"In the end times some shall depart from the web and seek after online
services or snail mail.
Whether your communication be via ISDN, 56.6, 33.6, 28.8, or 14.4, know ye
that it shall fail; when it fails, flee ye to yon service provider.
Woe be unto ye if ye are using a cable modem.
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, woe be unto all those who are connecting
via modem, rather than through a network.
When they tell you there is connection, go not to the computer to see.
For, there will be many false signals indicating that connection has been
established in PPPs name, trust them not, for they are no carriers and no
message will come through.
If your connection be sought in the peak hours, pray ye that it will be
made, for no man knoweth the time nor the hour when a connection attempted
then will be established.
Therefore, I bid ye, dial and pray, in PPPs name."