clinton takes a whiz on the Tomb of the Unknowns

johnm economic at NETINS.NET
Thu Nov 20 22:20:56 MST 1997

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Dennis Putnam wrote:

:-)----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-)----------------------
:-)Dennis Putnam                   Public Key can be obtained from:
:-)Loganville, Ga.                 <http://www.ilinks.net/~dap>
:-)
Dennis:

Yep.  Another "teflon president" (NOT to be confused with Ronald
Reagan).

I have a belief about people like him; give them enough rope and
they'll eventually hang themselves.  I still believe it.  Always will.

It's taking a long time for it to happen, but one of these days
there'll be only those few liberals left to look at, and we'll be able
to say to our grandkids, "That's the way they USED to run politics in
the old days, son.  Look at him and learn how not to be."

John Hammes

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein