clinton takes a whiz on the Tomb of the Unknowns

johnm economic at NETINS.NET
Thu Nov 20 22:27:48 MST 1997

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Stanley, Hank wrote:

:-)I also agree that this won't do anything.  Why do you think he's called
:-)"Slick?"
:-)
:-)We had a chance to do something last November, but half the people
:-)stayed home.
:-)
:-)Nothing will ever happen until a few million people start giving a rip.
:-)(And it'll take more than Rush's weekly 21 million.)
:-)
:-)

Stanley, Hank:  :)

With the networks losing money by the barrelfull, I really hope
they'll soon change their liberal slant.  Of course, there have been
some companies that just didn't see the light and went under.  I
can't help it, I just have allot of confidence in the free market
system...it will prevail, I'm sure.  Call me over-optimistic, but so
were the founding fathers...they didn't give up hope, and neither
should we.

John Hammes
Moderator...and part-time sleeper, lately. :)

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein