Mao, Pol Pot and Social Engineers

johnm economic at NETINS.NET
Thu Nov 20 22:35:18 MST 1997

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Ma ZhangKai wrote:

:-)Ma ZhangKai wrote:
:-)
:-)> Songfroid???????
:-)
:-)   Dennis, what mean it is?
:-)Ma

Ma:

Hmmm...looked it up, but didn't find it.  Dennis just invented a new
word maybe?  Hmmm...song+froid = singing+psychoanalyst?

Sorry, Dennis.  As bad as the joke looked on my screen, I couldn't
help it. :)

And Ma, I hope the humor (?) isn't lost in the translation. :)

John Hammes

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein