new assault weapon

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Fri Nov 21 17:04:13 MST 1997

Now, was this coffee hotter than MacDonald's coffee?  Will the clerk sue
the convenience store for having coffee so hot that it can be used as a
weapon?  Or, will the burglar sue the convenience store for having coffee
so hot that he could have burnt himself when he tossed it at the clerk?
What is the sentence for robbery wiwth a cup of hot coffee?  Is it, three
drips and you're out?  Will we have to apply for a permit and have an
extended waiting period before being allowed to purchase or drink coffee?
Tune in same bat time, same bat channel!!!!!!!

Great story, John.  I wonder what Janet Reno, who's a hot fantasy for
Japanese males, will do?