FAXALERT: NRA... It Keeps Winning and Winning... (long)

Dennis Putnam dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Nov 21 18:51:28 MST 1997

I usually cut these alerts down to size but this one is so interesting, IMO,
that I'm passing it along almost in tact. I did delete some state specific
stuff and some military shooting competition announcments at the end.