new assault weapon

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Nov 21 19:56:50 MST 1997

John, the Arlington story can be read at

        www.insightmag.com

The above story was a followup investigation of a
story that first appeared in Army Times.

Mike McCurry did his best to kill the story and
the messengers by attacking "hate radio talk circuit".
Consider his attack to be an attack on the 30 million
listeners or so of Rush, Reagan, etc.

Regards, PapaPaul