Bill Goes To The Movies

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Tue Nov 25 11:28:38 MST 1997

At 12:34 AM 11/25/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Following was snipped from the Drudge Report
>
>CLINTON ORDERS 'BOOGIE NIGHTS' FOR WHITE HOUSE THEATER

Why should we be surprised at this.  After all how many of those sleazy
porn movies from the 70s have been shown in the White House theater since
January 20, 1993?
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant