Happy ThanksGiving

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Tue Nov 25 18:14:33 MST 1997

At 12:59 PM 11/25/97 -0800, Papa Paul wrote:
>Folks,
>
>Lots to be thankful for.  Thank God for
>my wife, Chen Jing, my mother and father
>and brother, for my squirrel friend,
>Hillary, thank God for the freedoms and
>opportunities of this country, Thank God
>for all of my dear dear friends.
>
>Thank God for all of the good people on
>this list.

I always thought of the holiday as a day where the average family scarfs
down during the halftime show what it took one or more hard working women
all day or longer to prepare, a day when all the rock and roll stations
play Alice's Restaraunt, the banks are closed and the post office gets an
extra day to loose my mail.

Thanks for reminding me that there are things to be thankful for after all.
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant