proposal

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Tue Nov 25 18:25:18 MST 1997

I saw Papa Paul's thanksgiving post today and it gave me an idea.  I
thought it would be nice to have a web page dedicated to the people who
make rushtalk such an interesting list to be subscribed to.  I was
wondering what Papa Paul looked like, then I got to thinking about several
others on the list.  What does Helen do for a living?  What about Ma?
Maybe I've missed something but is Ma a man or woman?

Of course it would be strictly voluntary and each person could submit
whatever he/she wanted the rest of us to know about him/her.  I thought of
something like this:

Jim Nantz
(image)
I'm 30 years old and work at a grocery store in Jenks Oklahoma.  I attended
Glendale Community College in Glendale Arizona then was unable to complete
my studies.  I made the mistake of leaving paradise (Arizona) to come to
this miserable land of taxes, toll roads, daylight savings time, and chiggers.

Just my $0.02 worth +tax
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant