The old fox arieved New York Thursday

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Tue Nov 25 19:06:41 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>         Ma XianSheng:
>         Do you REALLY believe what your government
>         and XinHua have told you about Wei JingSheng?

   Frankly, I say, REALLY and All? no,no,no! don't laugh. I select some
of it to believe arrording to measured, included yours.
<<The courage to stand alone>By ViKing> , I had been read it,so I
thought he is a oldfox.  even included <<The Art of the impossible>
Vclav Havel>. some point are useful.
Ma