Hi Ma

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Thu Nov 27 14:02:38 MST 1997

Ma I was just having a bit of fun when I wrote that post.  The reason we
dislike the Chinese government so much is because of it's poor record on
human rights.  We don't like it when we hear of someone being thrown in
prison because he says 'what the government is doing is wrong.'  We don't
like it when we hear of a government that forces women to have abortions if
they have more than one child.  We believe that it should be up to the
husband and wife not the government how many children the couple will have.
 We also think it's wrong for a government to kill it's own people just so
the government can make money selling organs to people needing transplants.

We believe in freedom for the individual.  We believe that if a woman wants
to have seven kids (one at a time or all at once) that's her decision.  If
someone wants to start a buisiness and make a fortune then he or she should
be allowed to.  In short we believe that it should be up to the individual
how he/she will run his/her life.
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant