proposal

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Nov 27 19:33:06 MST 1997

I took a look at your WebSite, Mike.

Alls I got to say is, You must have an army of
hopeful women chasing after you.

Also, I have a book on Genetic Algorithms here
(can't figure out how it got into my library).
Although I can understand every individual
word in the book, I can't understand a single
sentence of the darn thing.

Regards, PapaPaul