No subject

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Wed Nov 26 18:52:42 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>         No, all propagandas are not the same.  They may have similarities,
> but they are not the same. I have seen that access to open reporting
> of information is a big problem in China.  Finding out what is so must be
> very hard for you.  American society is more open, but here disinformation
> and distortions are also in evidence.

   It can be call as 'have similarities', since you had been arrieved
China, you may know a a wide-spread word in China, that is 'demonize
China', this credit must grant to your propagandas.

>         I do not know if the Chinese people are great.  Their numbers are great;
> their history is long; their culture is complex; their culinary arts are
> developed.  The expression, "Great Chinese people," sounds like cheerleading
> to me. It smacks of "propaganda."  Is it so?
   I know you mean, after a series of praise, you ask me a question, it
means that now our country is poor and weak, but, Sir, Chinese people is
one of the best intelligent peoples, "China is a asleep lion, the world
will shocking if he awaking", this sentence said by Napoleon. you will
know this.
   And I want to ask you, you said your country is free,
democratic....It smacks of your "propaganda."  Is it so?

>         Whatever the style, the common denominator of freedom requires options
> and choices.  When I was in China, the young men told me that freedom was
> Japanese wife, American life, and Chinese food.  Is this still a wide-spread
> dream?
   Dear Sir, USA may has some men who are unlettered man or quitter,
China has more, maybe it is still a wide-spread 'dream', but some person
like me think this is a joke only, as a person, live as this, I think,
it is a better thing, but always exists some person want to be Socrates,
sir, if I cann't enter heaven, then I go to hell.

Yours
Ma