Peace In Our Time And All That

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Thu Nov 27 21:42:23 MST 1997

>Helen,
>       just a side note:  Photos flashed over world newscasts
>of Bill striding by massed American Armor on his last trip
>to Korea.  No one mentioned the fact that a major number
>of that armor was lacking parts due to shortages in an on-going
>supply/logistics failure.
>
>   It was ironic that Bill Clinton was in good standing with
>that armor -- they were both missing "parts."
>
>Ken Wyman

Ah, yes, always the photo op.  This guy never wants us to look beyond that
to the ugly reality.  Unfortunately for him, this country's citizens are
not all soccer moms with more hair than wit.

Amongst the "parts" missing are honor, patriotism, courage,...  I pray God
that the boys in SKorea will not pay with their lives for his and the
armor's missing parts.

Helen