proposal

Mike Wangsmo wanger at REDHAT.COM
Fri Nov 28 06:36:57 MST 1997

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997 18:33:06 -0800, PapaPaul wrote:

>Alls I got to say is, You must have an army of
>hopeful women chasing after you.

Where did you see something that would cause this????  I hate to disapoint
you (if you aren't being sarcastic, that is), but I'm as single as they come.

>Also, I have a book on Genetic Algorithms here
>(can't figure out how it got into my library).
>Although I can understand every individual
>word in the book, I can't understand a single
>sentence of the darn thing.

<grin>  I spent several years working on the things before they started making
sense.  The easiest way to understand them is to apply the evolutionary
theories that are taught in public schools to computer models.  The whole
natural selection and survival of the fittest stuff.  It, at least, is useable
in these settings. :)

Thanks for the comments.  I'm glad you didn't comment on my grammer or spelling
as, it seems, everyone else that reads it does. :)

Mike

Mike Wangsmo, QA Manager
Red Hat Software, Inc.

"If you hit the ball hard enough, you never have to run!"
        -- Mike Piazza