The old fox arieved New York Thursday

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Fri Nov 28 20:11:55 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
This is a re-send mail, I don't whether you received this mail, because
a Lotus mail server told me a fail message.
>PapaPaul wrote:
>         You have read "The Courage To Stand Alone". By
>         Wei JingSheng.  Good.  Now,  SPECIFICALLY,  what
>         in that book do you object to?
>         ~~ PapaPaul

   I said, some of his view are right, but some are wrong, example, his
view about democracy China must from foreign power, and his view about
Jiang......
   Like, 04/02/92, wrote to Deng, 12/31/90, wrote to Jiang and Li......
   Newspaper of New York may be already issued his speech in NY, you
must read it, from that, you can see a face of old fox. (arrording to
your point, he has only a bit life, but I think that is opposite, all of
that, make by a fox, surely!)
    Ma