liberal hatred

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sun Nov 30 07:11:24 MST 1997

I just heard on CNN that a conservative talk station in Colorado caught
fire and burned to the ground yesterday.  I didn't hear if this was arson
or not but if it turns out to be so it would be the ultimate in hypocrisy
on the part of the liberal(s) that did it.  Has anyone else heard more
about this?
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant