liberal hatred

johnm economic at NETINS.NET
Sun Nov 30 14:44:09 MST 1997

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Richard Swerdlin wrote:
:-)        I agree with you.
:-)
:-)        Over the years, there have been many comments by various
:-)investigators about difficulties in closing arson cases.  While the
:-)burning itself is often fairly easy to establish, the contrary is true
:-)concerning actual conviction of a defendant on an arson charge.
:-)
:-)         In the current political climate, there may be premature
:-)conclusions about burnings of churches or other buildings.
:-)
:-)Richard Swerdlin
:-)(swerdlin at gte.net)
:-)
Richard:

You could be right.  It might have been a conservative who's angry
with the station's management for not airing "The Best of Rush" over
the weekend.  We're all under alot of stress lately. :)

John Hammes

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein