liberal hatred

Richard Swerdlin swerdlin at GTE.NET
Sun Nov 30 15:32:04 MST 1997

----------
> From: johnm <economic at NETINS.NET>
> To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> Subject: Re: liberal hatred
> Date: Sunday, November 30, 1997 15:44
>
> On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Richard Swerdlin wrote:
> :-)        I agree with you.
> :-)
> :-)        Over the years, there have been many comments by various
> :-)investigators about difficulties in closing arson cases.  While the
> :-)burning itself is often fairly easy to establish, the contrary is true
> :-)concerning actual conviction of a defendant on an arson charge.
> :-)
> :-)         In the current political climate, there may be premature
> :-)conclusions about burnings of churches or other buildings.
> :-)
> :-)Richard Swerdlin
> :-)(swerdlin at gte.net)
> :-)
> Richard:
>
> You could be right.  It might have been a conservative who's angry
> with the station's management for not airing "The Best of Rush" over
> the weekend.  We're all under alot of stress lately. :)
>
> John
REPLY
JBH:

        As an afterthought, interviewed insurance investigators still
say that arson is chiefly a criminal means of collecting $$$$$ on
certain buildings.  This has been the case for many years.

        While some burnings may be political in nature, this element
has received more publicity with the advent of TV.  In color, the
depiction is even more graphic.

Richard Swerdlin
(swerdlin at gte.net)