the fire

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sun Nov 30 16:39:01 MST 1997

I guess I should make myself clear.  I have no idea if the fire was arson
or not.  I was just saying if it was arson.  I certainly hope that our
society hasn't gotten to the point where broadcasters are targeted just
because someone disagrees with their politics.
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant