liberal hatred

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sun Nov 30 16:46:22 MST 1997

At 05:12 PM 11/30/97 -0500, Dennis wrote:
>That is correct but you can hardly blame us. I have very painful memories, as
>a child, of conservative radio station burnings back in New York.

Very Good Dennis, but the same guy that said there weren't any black
churches burned in Arkansas also noted that there weren't any conservative
radio stations in New York during your childhood. :-)
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant