No subject

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Fri Nov 28 22:35:34 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>Dennis Putnam wrote:
> Ma,
> Why is it that you label all information from the US as propaganda yet you
> bristle when we call information from China the same thing? Do you not see
> your hyprocrasy? This is not a complaint because you call US information
> propaganda, I don't care what you call it. But this is to point out your
> hyprocrasy.

   Dennis, why did you call this words'hyprocrisy' for me? am I fit it?
really?
however, I think both of propaganda is same (may have similarities).
thus ,If we want a sincere exchange between you and I for all that
differences, I think, we must discard it at all. as I said, we needn't
censure each other, to exchange real information, that's we need. what
do you think?

Ma