Tibet & Ma

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Sat Nov 29 22:01:24 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>Richard Swerdlin wrote:
>         I've always considered movies a form of entertainment.  I recall
> mentioning the above to a high school English teacher, who had asked
> us to rank our personal "top ten" in a long list of movies that had
> been released during a certain year or two.  My "top ten" happened
> to be chiefly crime movies.

   The 'top ten' that selected from USA by my country every year, it has
included entertainment content, to the best of, discard the crime
content.
   I think, some of Chinese films that you had seen was directed by
Zhang Yi Mo.

>         Amusingly, I recall Oliver Stone's reaction to accusations of
> knowingly making movies with inaccuracies or lies.

  Inaccuracies or lies and the price of booking office are co-exist!

>  He smiled and
> said this was merely "artistry" and "creativity" on his part.  His retort
> came as no surprise.

  If I answer this question as Oliver, I would say as this too.

Ma