Food for Thought 100197

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Oct 2 11:12:02 MDT 1997

Right on, Ken,

We need people in DC who love and fight for individual
freedom with PASSION.  We need the same kind of folk
out here in the provinces, as well.  Otherwise we are
gonna find ourselves living in a Heinlein world and
wondering why government feels like the fist of a
national police thug.

Regards, PapaPaul