Promise Keepers

A. C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Sun Oct 5 11:12:05 MDT 1997

Brit Hume, appearing on FOX Sunday News, made a good point by saying
that if an event occurs in Wash., DC it *appears* "political" b/c the
town is so secular.

He went on to say that the event is about the vacuum in men's lives.

And that's what I think we need to concentrate on:  the "righteousness"
of the event rather than any perceived threat etc..

There are a lot of things worse that a bunch of guys getting together
and professing to "keep thy nose clean," as Tony Snow so aptly put.
--
-A
http://www.erols.com/mack97