Promise Keepers

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Sun Oct 5 22:03:48 MDT 1997

Yup, could've saved yourself a few points on the sphyg.  The only way to
watch anything of import via the regular media is with the sound off, <g>
defeating the whole purpose of watching, anyway.

BTW, anybody ever watch Mad TV on FOX?  They don't seem to be as sharp as
they were last season - cast changes aren't all that hot; anyway, there was
this great skit.  Slick, starring in LiarLiar2, doing a news conference
immediately after daughter dearest wished that daddy dearest would not lie.
It was funny and hit straight home.  The moral of the skit: Slick lies like
a rug and he and the media are covering for each other.

>Ahhh, darn - never occurred to me to tune in c-span; and i watch it alot.
>:-(  Their type of coverage would have been a lot better for my blood
>pressure.
>carole

Helen Cadogan

I Know That My Redeemer Liveth!