Speaking of Abortion

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Oct 6 21:07:23 MDT 1997

At 11:57 PM 10/5/97 -0500, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote:

        <<<< S N I P >>>>>>>
>The one single issue that worried the h... out of the NAG's was
>that the Coach was anti-abortion and would use the PKs to espose
>that end.
>
>Ken Wyman

Speaking of abortion:  Heard a scientist on radio last week
who had just completed a meta-analysis of the relationship
of abortion and breast cancer.  He reported there is a
definite connection, that the mechanism is well-understood,
that women who have had only ONE abortion have a 30% greater
risk of getting cancer.  He took note of the study out of
Scandanavia which "showed" that previous claims of connection
were based on flawed analysis, but said THAT study itself
was flawed.  Patricia Ireland, tho, won't give him the time
of day.  Who knows which study is correct?  But I wish NOW
were more careful on this issue.

Regards, PapaPaul