Speaking of Abortion

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Mon Oct 6 21:36:55 MDT 1997

PapaPaul:

If wishes were horses....  NAG is not likely to be more careful on the
abortion-breast cancer nexus because their agenda is anti-male.  Whatever
liberates women from masculine oppression and servitude is holy.  Abortion
liberates women from the responsibility of carrying and birthing a man's
seed; that, in the sight of NAG, is of greater value than any risk of
breast cancer.  We live in the age of mammograms, sonargrams, individual
breast examinations.  NAG is betting that women or their wives will
discover nascent lumps before they can become life-threatening.  Freedom
from men at all costs, is the battle cry!

>Speaking of abortion:  Heard a scientist on radio last week
>who had just completed a meta-analysis of the relationship
>of abortion and breast cancer.  He reported there is a
>definite connection, that the mechanism is well-understood,
>that women who have had only ONE abortion have a 30% greater
>risk of getting cancer.  He took note of the study out of
>Scandanavia which "showed" that previous claims of connection
>were based on flawed analysis, but said THAT study itself
>was flawed.  Patricia Ireland, tho, won't give him the time
>of day.  Who knows which study is correct?  But I wish NOW
>were more careful on this issue.
>
>Regards, PapaPaul

Helen Cadogan

I Know That My Redeemer Liveth!