Whitehouse video tapes

A. C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Thu Oct 9 00:10:50 MDT 1997

Aaron Klein wrote:
"....The key to all of this is that the White House is under fire from
all sides because this type of release has Nixonian implications.."

HUH?!  Not!

The key to all of this is that the White House is under fire from all
sides because of what the WH did and not what any previous presidents
did.  Oh, BTW that's how most of America sees it too:

USA Today poll finds support for independent counsel

                  Associated Press, 10/08/97 03:17

                  ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) - Sixty-one percent of Americans
                questioned in a
                  new poll believe President Clinton did something
                unethical or illegal in raising
                  campaign funds for the 1996 election and 76 percent
                said an independent
                  counsel should be appointed to investigate allegations
                he sought illegal foreign
                  donations.

--
-A