Food for Thought - 100997

Thu Oct 9 10:50:10 MDT 1997

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought
  according to one's conscience"
October 9, 1997

IF EVERYBODY STOPS BREATHING......we can reduce
global warming.   AlGore says we can start by killing the
kids yet to be born.

ASTHMA SUFFERERS, DROP DEAD .... the EPA want’s
to outlaw CFC inhalers as harmful to the ozone layer.

AND EVERYONE LAUGHED.....when there was a report that
the EPA was looking at the dangers of barbecuing.

MARV ALBERT IN 2000 .... a perfect replacement for Bill and
his “proclivities.”

THAT FALL IN THE BATHTUB YEARS AGO ........ must have done
more damage to John Glenn then we realize as he “rants and raves”
in defense of “Ali” Bill and his “forty thieves.”

THE “SERGEANT JOE FRIDAY AWARD” ...... does not go to
Attorney General Reno. Facts are secondary, protecting
the "boss" is primary.

THE MAXWELL SMART “WOULD YOU BELIEVE” AWARD ......
does got to White House spokesman Lanny Davis as he again
explains a “stupid” mistake by the staff.

JANE FONDA “THE CONDOM QUEEN”.... starts a sex education
program emphasizing use of condoms.   She’ll be able to “stretch”
funding for the program with the sponsorship of a condom maker.

Kenneth E. Wyman