An example of the "PR" talk happenin' at the "PRFORUM" listserve...fun, huh?

A. C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Sat Oct 11 14:41:13 MDT 1997

           Re: Nixon/Enemies List....ugh!
      Date:
           Sat, 11 Oct 1997 13:37:54 -0700
      From:
           "A. C. Szul" <mack97 at erols.com>
        To:
           PR and Corp Comm / Academics and Professionals
<PRFORUM at LISTSERV.IUPUI.EDU>