Is it hot in here, or is it just us?

A. C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Sun Oct 12 02:37:40 MDT 1997

On a related note, we ask: Is it hot in here, or is it just us?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency's online guide to
Global Warming, it definitely is hot in here. And it's getting
hotter. The EPA predicts a rise in the temperature of 1.8 to 6.3
degrees Fahrenheit over the next century. Of course, this is going to
mean more than just higher air-conditioning bills. The site examines
many of the predicted impacts of global warming, including increased
human mortality rates, diminishing water supplies, and state-by-state
agricultural repercussions. Learn about changing climate systems,
browse the EPA bibliography of environmental publications, or research
local environmental activism opportunities. The nine warmest years of
the century have occurred in the last 14 years -- are we sensing a
pattern here? Next time you reach for the thermostat, think about
checking this very extended forecast...

        http://www.epa.gov/globalwarming/

Oh boy, am I ready to link their site to mine.....ugh!
--
-A
http://www.erols.com/mack97