In his car? HUH?!

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Wed Oct 15 18:05:10 MDT 1997

>"....Mr. Starr, independent counsel for the Whitewater investigation,
>released a report a few days ago concluding beyond doubt that White
>House aide Vincent Foster committed suicide in 1993 in his car in a
>Washington, D.C., park..."
>-- NO EXIT: Starr exemplifies worst of independent counsel law, October
>14, 1997, Detroit Free Press

Ye have heard it preached of the night of the living dead.  Verily, verily,
I say unto ye, that for a little while Vincent bar-Foster, though he were
dead, yet walked he among the living, and laid himself down in Fort Marcy
Park with his arms at his side, that all men may see and hear and be
converted and believe that suicide grants extraordinary powers unto man. He
that hath ears to hear, let him hear, and he that hath a magnificent
imagination, let him believe.  Here endeth the portion.

>Now it happened in his *car*?!  I thought it was on a park bench,
>outside, *not* in his car?
>
>Check it out for yourself...
>http://www.freep.com/voices/editorials/1014starr.htm
>
>And some wonder why this story, or rather the versions, don't die.
>
>--
>-A
>http://www.erols.com/mack97

Helen Cadogan