Clinton to Honor the "Beast" from China

Ma ZhangKai rongguang.zhou at SJZ.COL.CO.CN
Sat Oct 18 17:24:00 MDT 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>Kenneth E. Wyman wrote:
> TO: Ma ZhangKai
> Example:  President(Read:Dictator)Jiang Zamin stated
> to the world press that no students died in Tiananmen
> Square as a result of being murdered by the army.

   Sir, I don't want to talk this with you again, if you are interesting
in it, you can read the RUSHtalk 's  history records.

> P.S.  Until the true leader of Tibet, the Dalai Lama,
> is allowed to return to Tibet and return it to its
> status as an independent state, any computer generated
> info from Tibet will be the wothless propaganda of its
> Communist Chinese occupation forces.
   You know nothing about history between China and Tibet for more than
one thousands years, and truth of DaLai LaMa run away, you have been
misled by you propaganda dafamed. you are too far impressible to believe
ours truth, and say it is worthless.

Ma