Clinton to Honor the "Beast" from China

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Oct 19 00:09:15 MDT 1997

Folks,

The following was cut and pasted from Drudge:

The WASHINGTON POST Sunday interviews China's President Jiang Zemin's
on the eve of his seven-stop tour of America.   Zemin is quoted:  "We
have to seize this opportunity to promote understanding between our
two countries ... The theory of relativity worked out by Mr. [Albert]
Einstein, which is in the domain of natural science, I believe can
also be applied to the political field.  Both democracy and human
rights are relative concepts and not absolute and general ... [Your]
Lincoln was a remarkable leader, particularly in liberating the slaves
in America.  When it comes to slavery in China, most of China got rid
of slavery long ago, except in Tibet, where it was not until the Dalai
Lama left that we eliminated serfdom ... The impression I get is that
you [Americans] are undoubtedly opposed to slavery, yet you support
the Dalai Lama."

        Il Duce Jiang Zemin:

        If serfdom has indeed been eliminated from Tibet, will you
        then allow the people  of Tibet to vote  on whether or not
        they  wish to continue  receiving  the 10,000 blessings of
        Chinese Imperialism?

        Get out of Tibet and go straight to hell.

        Regards, PapaPaul