FWD: National ID by Stealth Legislation

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Oct 20 15:21:09 MDT 1997

Thanks for ruining my day.

As I read your story, I kept having flash backs to all
of those movies in the 1940's: German Police thugs
demanding "your documents, please" every time you walked
across the street.  It's coming.  When electronic cash
takes over, the government will be able to monitor your
every move unless you learn to live as a feral human in
the wild.  These are the times that call forth heroes.

Regards, PapaPaul