ZhangKai, let's talk about freedom

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Tue Oct 21 09:24:14 MDT 1997

No matter what man may do to stifle the Word of God in Russia, China,
Africa, India, the US, around the globe, the blood-stained banner of Christ
will be waved, the Truth of God will prevail, and men everywhere will be
free in Christ. For every man imprisoned or slain, another will rise in his
place. Dictators, do your worst.

What say you about Peter Xu, ZhangKai?

Helen Cadogan

I Know That My Redeemer Liveth!