FWD: Clinton for Chief Justice?

A. C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Wed Oct 22 14:56:35 MDT 1997

Patty wrote:

I want to preface my remarks by saying I came in late on what Rush was
saying.  I hope I heard him correctly.  If not I apologize.

I just heard Rush say that there is a publication called Capital Style
that is reporting that if Chief Justice William Renquist retires before
Clintons term is up, then he will resign and Al Gore will become prez
and nominate Clinton for Chief Justice. I gather this is only a theory

He mentioned Mike McCurrys name but I did not hear in what context.

Did anyone else hear about this from Rush today?  It boggles the mind.
The First Felon as Chief Justice.

Pat
--
http://www.pagoo.com/cgi-bin/me.cgi?5523996