On religion...

Johno economic at NETINS.NET
Wed Oct 22 12:54:06 MDT 1997

Dear RUSHTALK recipients:

I'd like to remind everyone that RUSHTALK is restricted to discussion
of current events.  Religion may/may not have relevence here in that
context, but posts solely about religion are strongly discouraged.
This isn't to say I've seen anything much to violate that rule, but
please; if something might be better discussed via private email,
please do so instead of posting it to RUSHTALK.

Thanks all!!!  :)

John B Hammes
Moderator for RUSHTALK

Ahhhh! My kind of weather! Close to 25 degrees here this morning. :)

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein