Oooops there goes another military plane

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Wed Oct 22 17:53:02 MDT 1997

It seems to me that we are now seeing the effects of Clinton's drastic cuts
in military spending, and the negative effect on morale that many of his
policies have had.  I don't know the details but the recent crash involving
the training jet could be explained as a result of the exodus of
experienced officers since Der Schlikmeister moved into the white house (a
subsidiary of the people's republic of China).
"Let's fire those fatcat bureaucrats at the EPA who are so dumb they could
throw themselves at the ground and miss." - James Trafficant(D) Ohio