OOPPS, there goes another military plane

Emily Carder carder at MEMPHISONLINE.COM
Wed Oct 22 21:32:53 MDT 1997

>Having personal experience in the aviation field in the military, I believe
>that this problem runs deep.  Far deeper than gender based training and
>budget cutting.
>
>Stephen Frye

        I'm inclined to agree.  I wonder about the lack of discipline, the lack of
professionalism, the lack of pride.  Both of my brothers and my son have
complained about poor military attitude.

        What in your experience did you see that leads you to believe the problem
is as you state?

                        ---Em

Emily Carder