Global warming

Johno economic at NETINS.NET
Fri Oct 24 00:30:01 MDT 1997

But John!

"What if it turns out that we get twenty years down the road, and the
ozone hole is so big you can't go outside without being completely
covered?  Won't you be sorry you didn't do something when you could?"

Those were the (semi) exact words of my environmental management
professor.  Gawd!  I wished I could've done something about that dang
monster in my closet, too.  But then, I was only four years old, so
what could a boy my age do?  He was such a BIG monster.

Seriously, tho, if it is true, we could use the extended growing
season up north, couldn't we?  Maybe we could extend the corn belt to
Alaska and have Sunkist oranges from Iowa! :)

John Hammes