OOPPS, there goes another military plane

Fri Oct 24 10:00:40 MDT 1997

>Suprise! I have to agree here. However, what may not be discountable is
>morale but I don't know how one would objectively measure its effects.

You are absolutely right about morale.  I don't know how to quantify it,
but its effects were evident years ago when I was in, and friends say it is
worse now.  The hard-working struggle every minute to do their best -
because of personal integrity - while others do their best to do the least.
 I think this is probably true everywhere, but in the military, the ratio
seems to be somewhat higher. (like a lot higher).

Stephen Frye