Communist China's Body Part Factory

Fri Oct 24 14:42:21 MDT 1997

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought
  according to one's conscience"
October 24, 1997   Huntsville, AL

    Some Chinese hospitals have a thriving
business selling the body-organs of just
executed convicts. Of course, the fact that
said convict may have been jailed for
political incorrectness, is of no consequence.

    When executed, "care" is taken that
the convict's body be penetrated in a body
area that would leave vital organs un-damaged.

    And the guy that Bill Clinton is going to hug
in Washington is the "Warden in Chief."  Washington
should provide us with "barf bags" as we watch Zamin
the "beast" being saluted with honors by our military.

Kenneth E. Wyman